The Week Junior wants to help you keep reading all summer.
Join our Summer of Reading challenge and have fun reading for pleasure. It’s easy!
- Read three books this summer. You can choose from our list of 50 amazing books or any books of your choice. The important thing is to read what you enjoy.
- Print out our review form and tell us what you think of the books. You can give a star rating, write a three-word review, or write a longer review—it’s up to you!
- Email the form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a reporter badge and be entered to win a prize pack of books from children’s publishers on our list. Three winners will be drawn at random. Deadline is midnight on August 14.
3 reasons to read
- To decide for yourself
Summer is your time to read whatever you want! There are no rules—just read what you enjoy.
- To make connections that matter
Reading helps you understand the world and the people in it. If you read with friends and family, you’ll have new things to think about and discuss together.
- To discover fantastic escapes
Reading lets you travel to new places, pretend to be someone else, and escape into another world for a while.
From everyone at The Week Junior, happy summer!