The Week Junior Science+Nature is a monthly magazine for 8-15s, created by the award-winning team behind The Week Junior.
Published every four weeks, this 60-page page-turner is jam-packed with amazing information, inspiring stories, mind-blowing facts, incredible pictures and fun activities — designed to spark curiosity and ignite a passion for discovery.
- Get your first 3 issues for £3
- Then pay just £19.99 every 6 issues - a continued saving on the cover price
- Never miss an issue with your magazine delivered free (and plastic-free!)
Subscribe to The Week Junior and Science+Nature magazine
The Week Junior is a fantastic current affairs magazine for 8–14 year olds. Read by over 90,000 families every week, it helps children make sense of the world, provides context and clarity to complex issues, improves general knowledge and encourages discussion and debate.
How does a joint subscription work?
- The Week Junior is delivered weekly. Every four weeks you’ll get both magazines included in the same package
- The content is completely different. The Week Junior is about understanding the world around us; The Week Junior Science+Nature takes readers on a journey of exploration across the universe, encouraging them to get hands on with scientific discoveries
- Prices start at £29.50 every 13 issues of The Week Junior and 3 issues of Science+Nature. If you were to buy this in the shops you’d pay £39.72
Look what’s just arrived through the letterbox! The Week Junior Science+Nature is keeping our young budding scientists inspired & informed
Highly recommend the new Science & Nature magazine – lots of engaging current content – a fun read for this curious 11 year old! Alex likes that there are lots of small articles to dip into, the variety of topics and the fact that they’re really current. He says they make science fun to read about.