Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
17th April 2021
- Main stories: Farewell to the Prince: An era draws to a close
- Controversy: The slow road to normal
- People: Thandiwe Newton: “I have been too black, and not black enough”
- Best British article: My kids don’t need to grow a backbone
- Best International article: Putin’s show of force: “an open challenge to Washington”
- Health & Science: How cabbages can make ice cream blue
- Talking points: AstraZeneca: how safe is the vaccine workhorse?
- Obituaries: HRH The Duke of Edinburgh
- The Last Word: The Trojans: on patrol with Britain’s armed police
Subscribers: Read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, start your trial subscription and your first 6 issues are free!
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest streaming services, arts, books, music, food + drink, entertainment - and much, much more!
Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.