Here's what's in this month's issue of PC Pro magazine
November 2020 - issue 313
- Monitors - the test: If you’re thinking about buying a monitor in 2020, you’ve come to the right place. We test 35 from £130 to £1,700.
- 10 free ways to make Windows as fast as possible: Are you sick of software lagging and your PC taking an age to start up? Nik Rawlinson provides a selection of simple – and not so simple – methods to streamline Windows and make it run like new. The good news? None of them cost a penny.
- Spotify vs the world: Barry Collins spins tracks on all of the major music-streaming services to find out if the current supremo Spotify still deserves a place on your device. And if you do decide to switch to a rival such as Deezer, Apple Music or Tidal, we guide you through the process.
- Review of the month - Microsoft Flight Simulator: We know that it’s far more than a game to many and, to find out whether this 2020 update is a worthy addition to the legendary series, we asked commercial pilot Gavin Hall to deliver his verdict.
- Ransomware special: Davey Winder gives us a double dose of ransomware advice this month. First, on managing the risk to you and your business from p104; and, from p120, behind-the-scenes information about what actually happens when a company gets hit by an attack.
- And a lot more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Wednesday 23rd September to receive issue 314.
Whether you want PC Pro delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE 26-piece screwdriver set when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.