Here's what's in this month's issue of PC Pro magazine
July 2020 - issue 309
- The best Wi-Fi kit: We made a whopping 19 mesh extenders sweat in the UK’s biggest group test! Some are much faster and more capable than others, and there’s a huge spread of prices – from £66 to £700. Discover which is the perfect mesh kit to clear up your Wi-Fi woes.
- Review - HTC Vive Cosmos? : game-changing VR headset or elaborate cheese grater? A baffling mixture of good, bad and ugly, yet it remains a desirable piece of cutting-edge technology.
- Product of the month - ZX Spectrum Next: No, you haven’t fallen through a wormhole in the space-time continuum: there really is a new version of the ZX Spectrum. Was it worth the wait? We tell you in this issue.
- Virtualise Windows 7 under Windows 10: It isn’t safe to run a Windows 7 PC connected to the internet, but there’s a cunning workaround.
- Can I become a coder? Fortysomething Barry Collins rekindles his childhood love of programming – but can he teach himself Python from scratch?
- The future of work in a postcoronavirus world: When Boris Johnson announced the lockdown, we immediately entered a new age of working. But what happens next?
- And a lot more...
Want to see more? Subscribe by 10pm on Tuesday 26th May to receive issue 310.
Whether you want PC Pro delivered to your door each month, or digital access across multiple devices, we have 3 subscription packages for you to choose from. Whatever option you choose, you'll make a huge saving on the shop price. Plus you receive a FREE PC Pro mug when you subscribe to our print or bundle subscription.